News From Jamie Thompson
What I enjoy most about February is the settling in of a new routine following a month of new challenges and new habitual practices. I hope all of you started off 2020 in a big way with new goals and aspirations, but February is where the real test comes into effect. I don’t know about you, but I always come out of the gate at the beginning of a new year with a lot of tenacity and energy, and I always find it hard to keep that same level of ambition as time passes. Not this year, not again. February is also the month most synonymous with love and compassion with lots to celebrate.
While January brought about a lot of change for me in my personal life and got me out of my comfort zone, I’m looking forward to making small adjustments in my daily routines to focus on how I can make 2020 my best year yet. I am really excited to bring you all along on the journey with me and keep you up to date on what I have going on!
One of the reasons I like real estate as an investment (as opposed to mutual funds, stocks, bonds, GIC’s, etc.)
How much would that cost you? If you said $500K, you’re absolutely right!
Now let’s say we want to buy a $500,000 duplex – how much will that cost us? $500K?
Nope. We can buy that property with just a 20% downpayment ($100K) and the bank will finance the other 80% ($400K).
We use a little bit of money in order to own a LOT of real estate.
Now here’s where it gets really exciting… Let’s say the property increases in value by 4%.
That would be a $20,000 increase in value. $20K on a $500K investment is pretty good…
However, because we LEVERAGED our money, we are actually making a $20,000 return on our $100,000 downpayment.
That’s a 20% return on our cash invested!
That’s the POWER of LEVERAGE, and that’s one of the BIG benefits of investing in real estate vs. most other options out there.
About Jamie Thompson:
Jamie Thompson is a real estate investor. He’s been actively involved in Southern Ontario including the GTA, Durham, and Barrie area real estate investing for a number of years. His mission is to provide quality housing for quality tenants, while at the same time providing an above-average return on investment (R.O.I) for our investor partners and ourselves. It is truly a win-win-win way of investing!
Jamie offers their investor partners hands-free investment opportunities. If you are interested to learn how to earn an above-average return on your investment, backed by a solid asset, and without a hassle of being a landlord, please contact Jamie.
For more information about Jamie and his investment program,
please call 289-716-0718. or visit https://investwithjamie.com/