News From Jamie Thompson
- In March I attended a Neurosynaptic Reconditioning course in Florida called The Powerful Living Experience.
- I completed 75 Hard again this summer, which was great for my mental strength and clarity when first dealing with all that Covid changed in the world around us.
- I met 2 amazing strangers who became my accountability partners. We meet over zoom once a week to stay focused and ensure that progress is being made.
- I became a proud uncle once again with the birth of my niece Everest.
- I decided to move out of the house, and actually decided to pack up and ship off from Ontario to Alberta.
- I drove across the country over a few days in a Uhaul truck with my brother to my new destination.
- I moved into my first apartment in the downtown core of Calgary.
- I enjoyed multiple hikes with breathtaking views of the rocky mountains.
- I read 20 books, an all time annual record for me.
- And I was surrounded by some amazing people who challenged me to become a better version of myself.
The 20 things the generation that is 35 to 40 years old is looking for today.
Millennials : many want them, many fear them, few understand them. However, it is a reality that young people belonging to this generation are changing the way we work and the strategies for attracting and retaining talent in companies.
Millennials are characterized by their knowledge of technology and social networks; for being multitasks , dreamers and entrepreneurs. So if you want to conquer them in your company, you must keep in mind what they are looking for in a job. Take note:
Independence – Micromanaging doesn’t work for millennials. You don’t need to be “on top” of them all the time; let them think and act. The results will surprise you. Don’t confuse this with “being a boat” or indifferent; give them a guide and a delivery time, but allow them to define their times and processes. https://tinyurl.com/y28ftebl
About Jamie Thompson:
Jamie Thompson is a real estate investor. He’s been actively involved in Southern Ontario including the GTA, Durham, and Barrie area real estate investing for a number of years. His mission is to provide quality housing for quality tenants, while at the same time providing an above-average return on investment (R.O.I) for our investor partners and ourselves. It is truly a win-win-win way of investing!
Jamie offers his investor partners hands-free investment opportunities. If you are interested to learn how to earn an above-average return on your investment, backed by a solid asset, and without a hassle of being a landlord, please contact Jamie.
For more information about Jamie and his investment program,
please call 289-716-0718. or visit https://investwithjamie.com/